Marine Container Services, Inc. (MCS), headquartered in Newark, New Jersey, leads the industry with full services to importers and exporters throughout the United States. We stand apart from the rest because we offer a better experience from the ground up. This means you get personalized attention from that very first phone call, thanks to courteous staff, impeccable logistics, and state of the art digital communication systems – all designed to ensure seamless operation end to end.
At MCS, we take a customer-centric approach that forms the foundation of our success, setting us apart from all the rest in this competitive marketplace. Earning and maintaining your trust and loyalty is our main priority, backed by a comprehensive global platform, strong company values and a deep dedication to ensuring you’re 100% satisfied. It’s time you found out why so many other companies just like yours are doing business with MCS.
Need more reasons to choose MCS?
- We are a trucking operation with 48 state common, contract and brokerage authority
- We use technologically advanced digital communication system keeping our dispatchers in communication with our drivers at all times, with real-time updates to clients on the location of their goods.
- We hold Customs House License New Jersey (NWK269) allowing us to function as a bonded carrier between states and licenses for the transportation of liquor in NJ, NY and CT.
- We handle all size loads including overweight shipments via tri-axle chassis
- We give you complete warehousing services including transloading, export consolidation, import distribution, loading of flat racks, banding of cargo/storage and special projects requiring “heavy lifts”
- Our fully-owned sister company, Management Consultant Brokerage (MCB) is a NVOCC licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) to provide Ocean Transportation Intermediary (OTI) services License # 017311
- MCB is a licensed Customs Broker that prepares all documentation to clear or transport a client’s cargo in bond to its destination
- We provide both ocean and air freight quotes to and from the U.S. for all international import and export cargo
- We work with ports throughout the U.S. via Remote Location Filing (RLF) to reduce fees and expedite clearance